Thursday, June 13, 2013

MY MOM

Tomorrow my Mom will be 87 years old!

This is a pictorial tribute to a wonderful woman, my Mom, Yvonne Trumps.

Four of my siblings, (Ginny, Sharon, Don, Norma) with me in the middle standing behind our Mom on November 25, 2010.

                                 My Mom still likes to travel!  (photo taken on the way to Louise, Texas. to visit friends) March 17, 2012

                       Norma, me, Mom, and Donna (taken at Mom's home
                       on March 25, 2012)

                                                       me & Mom  (November 24,2012)

                                   Norma, Mom, Don and me (November 24, 2012)

                       me, Mom, & Norma (taken at our house on
                       December 2, 2012)

                                Mom, in front of hers and my Dad's headstone
                       at the Rosevine Cemetery. (January 3, 2013)

                                            Mom, with her hand on my brother, Lyndon's, headstone; my brother, Roger's, there at her feet; my daughter, Candace is on the other side of Lyndon. (January 3, 2013)

                                Mom, what are you thinking about??????
                             (January 27, 2013)

                               Tom, Mom, & me on Easter Sunday, 3/31/2013

Mom still likes to play games with us, and does quite well at it!  This was taken while Mom, Carla, Holly Beth, Norma, & I were playing Mexican Train Dominoes; at our home on May 26, 2013.

We are so incredibly blessed to still have our Mom with us, and so happy that she still enjoys her zest for life.  Mom has always been a rock of strength, a fountain of love, such a caring and generous person.  She enjoys her "alone time" and still lives at home, and for that I am so grateful.  I am blessed beyond measure with the family I was born into!  I do love my family!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment